Check out what your biggest fear says about your personality —
Spiders – You, cunning trend-setter, you…
Ghosts – Ghouls and Guys, you’re confident AND ambitious..BOO-yah!
You’re strong and secure in your convictions (even in terms of ghosts, which many dismiss with disbelief). You are a bold leader that believes in their own abilities — rock on!
Heights – “You know what I did last summer..” — you’re perceptive
Horror Films – You’re oozing with creative energy!
If fright flicks freak you out, that means that you have an extra high response to stress and a vivid imagination. Higher stress levels mean more stress hormones, which boosts energy level making you ghastly good at multi-tasking.
Snakes – You’re one smart (and adaptable) Halloween cookie!
You have a keen sense of survival and find you adapt easily to many different situations. This isn’t only useful when keeping an eye out for venomous snakes in the wild, but in the wilderness that is, your career, love life, etc… If danger is brewing you’re quick to spot it and sidestep it.
Tight Spaces – Wildly independent
You don’t like being confined. You push the limits past the boundaries that keep others held back. Your self-reliant attitude will get you out of “scary” situations and on the best (and most exciting) path possible for you.
- Pinky’s Best of Mutt List: Top 7 People-Pleasing Dog Breeds (pinkychaigoes2town.wordpress.com)
- Pinky Chai Hits The Grits (pinkychaigoes2town.wordpress.com)
- Pinky Talks Tea (pinkychaigoes2town.wordpress.com)
- Pinky Chai’s Sunday Flick Picks (V.1) (pinkychaigoes2town.wordpress.com)
- Sip Chai with us and Relax (beautyofculture.wordpress.com)
- Pinky Recommends (pinkychaigoes2town.wordpress.com)
- Trick Or Treat Banner By Pinky (clearscraps.typepad.com)